Monday, May 21

I love your smile

Some people didn't and don't realize,
If I always 'fight' for them..
For me, it's better to do, than to say it
# until right now, I'm afraid to make a promise


They even don't know, if I must take decisions, and get the risks
they don't care about the way or efforts, they only want to hear the results
I'm not blaming, it's human nature


"the day when you try to please everyone, is the day that you'll get hurt"
# ding dong..


That's my people in my world,
and somehow I still responsible to 'fight' for them..
I got no idea, what kind of person I am.. still believing in 1, 2, 3 things.. still doing 1, 2, 3 things.. still feeling 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 things.. still the same.. not exact, but still the same.. Called me, ndableg..


And another funny story, if you asking, what do you 'fighting' for?
I'll answer confidently, I dunno.. Maybe, I'm still looking for the reason. And this is my new mission, simple one, just trying to find your smile :)
I love your smile~~~ # singing Holladang - I love Your Smile



Thank you for telling your feeling,
because when I felt the same before, it meant I was NORMAL..

No comments:

Post a Comment