Thursday, December 6

# My First Intention

Remember..


If you are criticizing, you are not being grateful. 
If you are blaming, you are not being grateful. 
If you are complaining, you are not being grateful. 
If you are feeling tension, you are not being grateful. 
If you are rushing, you are not being grateful. 
If you are in a bad mood, you are not being grateful.

Gratitude can transform your life. 
Are you allowing minor things to get in the way of the life you deserve?



Aye.. ayeee, Sir..

But when I tried to forget 1 thing, a new BIG thing has come back to me.
Hmmmmmm, maybe this is an answer for me, when I asked 'newcomer' or 'replacement' from God. Actually, I didn't expect that this would create new issues, but it DID..

So, in this post, I would like to CLARIFY my motives..

When I'm confused, I'm shaky, I'm in depression and could not believe the fact, I still have the BASIC here, seriously..

I am NOT responsible for the PAST, but I WOULD responsible for the FUTURE,
not because of the past, but because I care..

# My First Intention - before I heard anything..


Regards
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment