Tuesday, April 12

letter to you

... my reason to smile ...

oh baby you gotta know nothing in this world compares
the lovin' you give is so true
i guess all the stars on my side
so many nights have i prayed you'd be mine
and when you kiss, you light my way showing me how
it's so beautiful to believe in love, in you and me
GOMAWOOO.. you're the joy of my life, my reason to smile

i catch myself thinking why you are here, by my side
not knowing what you see in me
i guess love can clear out the clouds
carry you in the wind to my heart
cuz when you touch, you take away all of my fears
and the happiness you give to me, the same i'll do for you
SARANG HE.. sincerely from my heart, my reason to smile

cuz when you touch, you light my way, showing me how
it's so beautiful to believe in love, in you and me
GOMAWOOO.. you're the joy of my life, my reason to smile


No comments:

Post a Comment