Saturday, February 26

lay it down slow..

... lay it down slow ...

if you got dreams in your heart
why don't you share them with me?
and if dreams don't come true
i'll make sure that you're nightmares are through

if you got pain in your heart
why don't you share it with me?
and we'll just wait and see
if it's half what it used to be

if you've got love in your heart
why don't you keep it with mine?
i can't promise a miracle
but i'll always be try

dunno why,
when I hear this song
I'll drop my tears again and again

I remember about Michael Scofield's death
his struggle in life

--- like us ---

2 comments:

  1. touched by the lyrics ... nice song

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kata hati
    you will cry when you watch the last series
    i never imagine that Michael was death >,<

    ReplyDelete