Monday, February 7

my first angpao

I got a 'red envelope' ^^

Chinese New Year
Errrrrrrrr, unfortunately, I didn't get a single one from my family or my relatives. Because I've worked. In other words, this is my time for giving.. (cycle of life, huh?)
Chinese New Year's eve ago, I didn't spend with my family too. I had C.O.D and even trapped in the heavy rain. This made me sad, so tragic for me..

Still in an atmosphere of Chinese New Year
On the church, there are some angpao's trees. We could choose and pick the angpao. And those, would be yours..
Finally, on the fourth day, I got it.. I got angpao from my church, when I was 'dating' with Simbok.

This is my angpao :: Habakuk 2 : 4
  • Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; but the just shall live by his faith.
--- And I got 'that' ---

2 comments: