Friday, February 11

disappear..

... how to escape from this 'fake' world ...

Stuck is suck
Don't kidding with me
Just don't..

These are my favorite ways, maybe you wanna try it:
  1. Build my own busy world. Trying to divert my mind, attention and feelings. Focus on our busy things. Hopefully I can forget for a moment..
  2. Not 'online'. Mail, messenger, social network, and also HP. Avoid another 'frictions' from those..
  3. Listening music or watching video, then let me high. Sometimes I find songs that represent my feelings too. I'm not alone..
  4. Taking a bath and enjoy myself. Although I hate to take a bath, I would enjoy that time so much. So clear and refreshing..
  5. [new] Eating a lot. Fill my emptiness, it is quite tiring..
  6. Sleeping. And hope that it just a dream..
  7. Swimming. I ever tell before, that I found 'new' world, the blue one, the fresh one, the honest one. And I loph it ^^
  8. .... (still finding another ways..)
--- I'm very myself ---

No comments:

Post a Comment