... experience is better teacher ...
* other's experience is the best teacher *
After several years didn't play online game, I follow-up to play Luna Plus, RPG one. Some relatives discussed about this game, so I was quite curious, then I decided to play too.
People play this game because they found cute avatars there, meanwhile I play it because I am interested in the another 'social' world.
I downloaded the wrong client-apps ToT. I got client-apps (1Gb) for outside-Indonesia. I had to download twice, client-apps for Indonesia (969Mb).
1st Lesson :: you must determine what servers will be selected..
Funny that I confused when I was making my first avatar. Male or Female? Is he/she a human, elf or devil? What is he/she likes? What is he/she wears? bla bla bla.. I even confusion in naming, what is his/her name?
2nd Lesson :: avatar is everything that describe yourself (or maybe your hopes)
I played Luna Plus this evening. In Luna's world, I found someone from devil race, he sat on his flying carpet, then greeted me with a polite. We got a little conversation there, and he invited me to ride and follow him. I had no bad things about him (as a good one), so I follow him as his wish..
3rd Lesson :: don't believe everyone! remember, everyone!!
He warped to an area middle of nowhere, far from the village, a place that resembles a desert. I got feelings of horror there, so I said: "I'm newbie, don't make me a bait..", he answered: "Don't worry..", and someone in the dessert said: "You'll die, ha3..". Then, I just waited for a time to thrown mine out of his flying carpet, and it really happened. I was the victim of assassination.. Not just once, but many times >.<
4th Lesson :: all the world is just the same, so CRUEL..
They left me there alone, with lots of gigantic enemies (high level). The beginning story of 'a lost newbie' or 'silk road: travel from west to east'. These were some ideas that I got from watching Prison Break's series:
- I wish I had a warp or teleport item. And I didn't because I am newbie one, poor knowledge and money
- I put a pity face a.k.a beg the mercy of others. But I cancelled immediately, I've been a victim of assassination there
- I learned from what i had on my item, and I found a horse there. Okay, I thought my trip to go home would be faster. Unfortunately, a monster kill my horse (and me too, arrrrrrrrrrgh..)
- The rest of my trip, I run and avoid all of the monsters. Although, sometimes I still killed
- Don't forget the knowledge's scout, you must read the map wisely
Last lesson :: no matter what happen (good or bad), you could crying, but don't give up
--- errrrrrrrrrrrrr, they broke my heart ---