Friday, April 17

see you again

Dom: " I don't have friends, I got family.. "
When I heard that moment, I suddenly remember an unique definition about friend..
And that's why, I chose FAMILY, while FRIEND is too "fragile" for me
You really really know about the meaning of FAMILY, right?


"Things will be different," says Roman..
* I got goosebumps

Letty asks, "You're not going to say goodbye?"

"It's never goodbye," Dom responds.
tears already running down

"Hey, you thought you could leave without saying goodbye?"
Brian says with a wonderful smile.

"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers because you did, too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life, will always be the people in this room. Salute mi familia. You'll always be with me.. And you'll always be my brother."
- Dom.... Vin Diesel (I meant)


Wiz Khalifa - See You Again
For  Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment